How To Make Green Smoothie
It’s a Love Story!
5 Reasons We Love To Have A Green Smoothie Everyday:
1. Natural energy booster to keep a little pep in your step in the morning (and during those afternoon slumps).
2. Natural weight loss can be a happy side effect of gulping these in place of a typical breakfast (just make sure to include healthy fats and protein to make it a more complete meal).
3. Stay healthy all-year-long. Simple way to boost your immune system when you’re feeling under the weather.
4. Packed with disease-fighting antioxidants. The phytonutrients in leafy greens boost your body’s immune system and keep it functioning properly.
5. Hands down— The best fast food. It takes less than 5 minutes to make a green smoothie (and clean up!) and they’re super easy to take on the go– especially when you prep ahead.
What’s In A Green Smoothie?
Leafy Greens + Fruit + Liquid-Base … and maybe some fancy superfood toppings!
Green Smoothie Blending Tips:
1. Tightly pack 2 cups of leafy greens in a measuring cup and then toss into blender.
2. Add 2 cups of water and blend together until all leafy chunks are gone.
3. Add 3 cups of fruit and blend again until smooth.
4. Pour into a mason jar (or cute cup of your choice).
5. Gulp or sip like a rawkstar!
Got an allergy to mango or pineapple, or not a big fan of bananas? You can substitute any fruit with another fruit with a one to one ratio.
Check out this nice post on How To Eat Raw On A Budget!
What’s your favorite smoothie recipe? Do you have questions about how to make green smoothie? Share your thoughts with me and our health conscious community below in comments. I’d love to chat with you! 🙂